Sunday, May 3, 2015

Queen City Heist - Tangerine Dream

Sometimes I get in the mood for Rock n' Roll. Not nu-metal, not punk, not shoegaze - but something with solid guitars, a driving beat, and vocals that make me want to get in a fast car, roll down the windows, crank the volume, and take off to who knows where. The kind of rock I would consider timeless.

Enter: Queen City Heist


Queen City Heist's new song, Tangerine Dream, has all of that - taking cues from soul and funk - and mixing them together to make a sound I've not heard since I picked up a Little Caesar (don't look that up - you'll put a date on it, and some of my tats are older than you).

If that song doesn't get you pumped, you're probably dead. I actually had to stop listening to the song to write this, because it's impossible to listen to Queen City Heist without being filled with kinetic energy to do something - fight, dance, drive really fast, have lots of loud sex, clean the house (you're a wild one), anything! It's impossible to stay still!

Want more? Of course you do! The first taste is always free!

You can follow Queen City heist on Facebook, Instagram, and keep up with the latest news over on the official Queen City Heist site and Twitter. Queen City Heist's Tangerine Dream is available on iTunes, which you should all be downloading and listening to (don't make me come over there) right now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment